Theאת CEPHER is a comprehensive restoration of sacred scripture in the English language.
- Sets forth a transliteration, rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father (Yahuah), Son (Yahusha) and Holy Spirit (Ruach Ha’Qodesh)
- Transliterates over 3,100 other Hebrew names and places
- Includes the Aleph Tav את over 10,000 times; omitted in other English translations
- Includes all of the 81 books previously canonized as the Bible, plus another 6 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant: Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruk (Baruch) and Hadaccah (Additions to Esther) - for a total of 87 books under one cover
- Restores an accurate order to the books as they were originally written.
- Corrects many notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations, such as Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, and Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23
- Restores chapters 151-155 of Tehilliym (Psalms), the Missing Fragment of 70 verses in 4 Ezra Chapter 7, and the 29th chapter of Ma’asiym (The Acts of the Apostles) chronicling Pa’al’s (Paul’s) journey to Spain
- Includes reference charts for the Hebrew alphabet, the Hebrew Sacred Names, and a Hebrew-to-English list of the most common names & places found in scripture
- Presents 13 original historical Maps
- Provides a Family History section
- Includes Footnotes
- 1816 pages printed in a readable 10 point Cambria font on 30 pound paper, weighs 4.4 pounds and measures 7”x 10” x 2”
- Hardbound in black Arizona bonded leather with satin ribbon and gold embossing
- 3rd edition - 2020